Core Talent are working with an Australian food manufacturer based in South Sydney in their search for a Process Improvement Engineer / Fitter with experience in FMCG manufacturing.
Working on fully automated food manufacturing and packaging equipment, you will be responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance along with continuous improvement activities, the position would suit a candidate with high speed manufacturing especially with FMCG experience.
To be considered for the role you will need experience of:
- High speed manufacturing or mining
- Reactive and preventative maintenance
- PLC fault finding, ideally Siemens or Allen Bradle
- Mechanical aptitude,
- Ability to work autonomously
- In conjunction with the leadership team, continuously review systems and processes to improve key operational efficiency measures
- Identified any parts needed and maintain an inventory of parts in the stockroom
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Support production and site activities to optimise productivity and minimise downtime
- Ensure execution of planned maintenance works aligned with plant and resource availability
- Understand electrical design and control/automation principles
- Adept in programming on Siemens, Omron and Delta PLC's
- Good understanding of machinery sequences as well as production line automation sequences
- Servo drives commissioning and programming including SEW-Omron: Delta, bosch and rexroth
- Highly regarded B&R PLC programing
- Being familiar with palletiser robot and case packer machines
- Implementation and roll out of continuous improvement processes
- Work closely with line managers to improve line performance and efficiencies
- Either Trade qualified electrician or Degree qualified in Mechanical / Turner & Fitter
- 2 years experience working for manufacturer or solutions companies (in the food/beverage/FMCG sectors)
If this sounds like you, please apply with an up to date copy of your resume for consideration.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You MUST be currently residing in Australia and hold Permanent Residency/ Citizenship. Overseas applicants will NOT be considered.