Core Talent is currently recruiting for local government and seeking a Senior Development Assessment Planner for their team.
Purpose of the role:
To give assistance to the planning advisory team with lodgement and rejection of applications recently lodged.
Ideal candidate will need:
- Experience in development assessment is considered necessary to ensure the desired level of expertise/knowledge to adequately carry out the functions of the position
- Experience in handling a wide range of complex applications relating to all possible development on industrial, commercial or residential zoned land is considered essential to the responsible execution of duties that comprise this position, including Environmental Impact Statements
- Experience in dealing with matters in the Land and Environment Court
- Demonstrated ability to interpret Acts and policies and to make appropriate decisions bearing in mind the circumstances and the legislative requirements
- Experience communicating with various internal and external stakeholders including the ability to deal with the community and professional industry to achieve the best possible outcome
This is a contract role for 3-6 months with further extension for the right person.
Offering $65-$70ph and will be working on a 35 hour week.
If you are have been read the above and wish to apply for this role please call Lyndsey on 02 8203 4563 or apply today to receive a call back.