About the Company:
My client is a leading Manufacturing company based in Western Sydney who are seeking a Success Factors Business Analyst to join their team. You will be responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of the HR information system (SuccessFactors) and ensure it is fit for purpose by maximising its functionality. The role will also be responsible for HR data analysis and reporting.
The Role / Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver process and service improvements
- Coordinate rollout of new system modules
- Analysis of scheduled upgrades including testing
- Ensuring data integrity and management across platforms
- Provide insights and advice, continually improving people data & its integration
- Preparation of communication and training materials
- Providing support to employees and managers during cycles, including data analysis
- Data reporting and analysis, including validating payroll integrations
- Coordination of market survey submissions (FIRG, Aon) and validation of market data
- Business reporting including for Nomination and Remuneration committee papers, WGEA reporting, Risk reporting
- Management of BAU HRIS/payroll data integration processes
- Review and update of policies and procedures as necessary
- Ad-hoc data and report generation as requested
- Being a primary point of contact for day-to-day issues
- Provide ad-hoc documentation and communication as requested.
- Systems management and maintenance of records
- Maintain and update HR documents and systems on a regular basis
- Maintaining and updating HR documents and systems on a regular basis
- Advanced experience in Success Factors suite of HR modules is essential (EC, Recruitment, Performance and Goals, Compensation, Learning and Development, Onboarding)
- Demonstrated experience in system administration, implementation, configuration and provision
- Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering system training to the business
- Demonstrated experience of using analytical and problem-solving skills to identify practical trends and insights
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to process and manipulate high volumes of data and develop meaningful insights (e.g. complex formulas, pivot tables, lookup table, VBA)
- Strong knowledge, experience and skills across multiple HR process areas including a knowledge of HR systems, core HR functions and legislative requirements
Core Talent is a committed equal opportunities employer and we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive skilled talent pool to support our many clients across Australia. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We understand the importance of diversity and inclusion and we value the innovation and creativity that diversity brings so we welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds to work with us - If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want to hear from you.
How to Apply:
To find out more please get in touch with Amelia and send your resume to: or call her on (02) 1234 5678 to discuss the role. Alternatively click "APPLY NOW".
The best investment you can make is in yourself, so let us help you by supporting your career goals - we look forward to hearing from you.