Are you looking to work for an employer who rewards you, offers you work flexibility with a good work life balance? Somewhere you can grow professionally?
If so, this could be the role for you.
My local government client is seeking an Environmental Engineer with manager/supervisor skills to be part of the City Works unit. The role is responsible for the delivery of planned and reactive services including street sweeping, waterways, creeks and drainage maintenance.
- Coordinate team delivery of street sweeping schedules and daily runs to keep the city clean.
- Coordinate the cleaning schedule for pits, pipes and gross pollutant traps to maintain a clean storm water drainage network.
- Manage Council's pipe jetting and CCTV program and update Council's stormwater asset data in conjunction with the assets team.
- Prepare Part V assessments for City Works activities including those in or near waterways in accordance with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 to protect and enhance the natural environment.
- Work with different stakeholders
- Delivery of activities on time, within budget and to meet expectations in terms of quality, deliverables and outcomes
- Relevant qualifications and/or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing operational teams across a range of functional areas.
- Excellent communication, written skills and technical skills
- White card & Class C drivers licence
- Rostered day/flex day off per fortnight.
- Nice work lift balance
- Great culture & team environment
- 3 extra days off during Christmas each year
- 15 days sick leave each year
- 2 days health and wellbeing leave each year
- Additional parental leave entitlements for both mums and dads
- Up to $95k per annum plus super
If you match the above criteria and looking to work for a council that has a strong culture of collaboration and delivering exciting new initiatives for their community then apply for this role today.
You can call Lyndsey directly on 02 8203 4563 or send an updated CV outlining relevant experience, only people with the right skill set will receive a call back.