Australia's largest telco infrastructure provider supporting the nation with wireless infrastructure across all major metro and rural areas.
This role is supporting the Finance and Tax teams by ensuring all revenue related activity is recorded correctly in the internal database. This will support the preparation for the billing and administration of licenses and other revenues across the business. The role involves intensive data entry into the internal system and working collaborative with stakeholders, customers and other internal teams to ensure the highest data accuracy and outcomes.
- Maintaining and Generating Data- reviewing and entering documents onto the internal database to support compliance and finance reporting. High Level of data entry across various subject matters including; leasing fees, customer on-charges, credit notes.
- Customer Satisfaction- developing strong business relationships with customers through communication and delivering a high level of customer service.
- Forecast & Managing Work-flow- support the wider team by forecasting, managing & reporting on work-flow planning, identifying issues and development of corrective actions to support best outcomes for revenue.
- End to End of Process Management- including process improvements and compliance requirements
- Ability to interpret legal contracts
- Analytical with strong reconciling skills
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft office products
- Proficient in JDE Real Estate Management module (or similar)
- Strong attention to Detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work effort
- Ability to work Independently
How to Apply
If you believe that you meet the above requirements and have experience within either License or Lease Administrator please 'Apply Now' alternatively contact Jaisea Khaled on 028 204 5499 for more information.